“Idea is one thing…but that’s not the only thing!”
“If you do not test your product (during development), you cannot see what you’re missing”
“There’s no right time and there’s always a right time!”
– Anshul Johri, founder of “Rentomo” (platform that leverages trust factor in peer to peer rentals)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Anshul Johri, the founder of Rentomo. This is a platform that leverages trust factor in peer to peer rentals. They do this by assigning a trust score to each user (still under development). We had a great time in recording this show and hope you enjoy it.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Anshul is an engineer by background. He’s worked in several startups as well as in Amazon. He recounts how a trip to Europe gave him the spark for his startup. His platform puts a twist in the entire peer to peer rental scenario by creating a trusted network and score system. Anshul is also a published author and considered an authority on Apache Solr. He gives great advice for startups and this is an episode not to be missed!
Following are the resources that Anshul shares with us on the show:
- Rentomo.com – Looking for something for your home? Don’t buy it, just rent it! Anshul’s platform leverages trust factor in peer to peer rentals
- Anshul recommends “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries and “Zero to One” by Peter Thiel as books to read.
- He also recommends the blogs of Guy Kawasaki and Airbnb founder Brian Chesky’s as must follow and read
- Get in touch with him via Linkedin and follow him on twitter @anshuljohri — also follow him on Quora (yes that’s a first a founder has told us!)
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Have you used Rentomo.com? Do you agree that it leverages trust factor in peer to peer rentals efficiently? Do you think that creates a better rental experience? Anshul and us would love to know, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed