“It’s not processes that are important, it is the individuals and the interactions…”
“Do something that you love, you’ll not feel the pain!”
“No product is good enough!”
– Saifudeen Khan – founder of TechieJack during our discussion on “Delivering the Agile way”
Firstly, I’m super excited today to be bringing to you a topic that is relevant for all startups. Today’s topic is “Delivering the Agile way”. And we are talking with Saif, who is the founder of a startup that provides technology help for other startups. So, who better than to learn from than an expert?!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Saif started his venture after 15 years in the corporate sector. He is currently consulting for other startups and also working on a startup product that is yet to be launched. Saif gives us actionable tips, tricks and pitfalls with regards to delivering the agile way! This is a power packed episode that is a must for all startups! So what are you waiting for? Learn all about Delivering the Agile way by clicking the play button above!
The resources mentioned in the show are:
- TechieJack -The founder’s startup that provides technology help to other startups
- Check out Saif’s blog over at The TechieJack Blog
- Books that Saif recommends are “The Art of the Start” by Guy Kawasaki and “Startup Focus” by Phil Morle and others
- Get in touch with Saif via email – Saif AT techiejack.com or Linkedin
Finally, please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Did you like this show? Do you get actionable items from this episode? Do you think “Delivering the Agile way” will help you in improving delivery in your own startup? Saif and us would love to know. Hence, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed