“Have a good idea daily!”
“Instead of being perfect, you need to focus on being brave”
“Embrace being an entrepreneur!”
– Danielle Tate, founder and CEO of “MissNowMrs” (leader in online name change) and best selling author!
In this week’s episode, we talk to Danielle Tate, the founder and CEO of MissNowMrs – a platform that makes changing your name a breeze. This is through their proprietary online name change system. She is also a best selling author having written “Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company“. She’s also the 1st non Indian entrepreneur to be featured on our show.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
A mother as well as a Pilates practitioner, Danielle talks about her journey. She was a top salesman and a non-entrepreneur. As fate would have it, her marriage made her experience frustration in changing her name. This sparked off the idea of an online name change service! Danielle has made it her mission to help women building businesses and improving their lives, their families, their communities, and their economies. This is a great episode not to be missed!
Following are the resources that Danielle shares with us on the show:
- MissNowMrs – Online name change that reduces a 13 hour process to just 3o minutes!
- Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company” is Danielle’s book – grab a copy now!
- She recommends the following books – “The greatest salesman in the world” by Og Mandino, “The Automatic Millionaire” by David Bach and “Shark Tales” by Barbara Corcoran
- Danielle currently has a KickStarter Campaign to translate and distribute her best selling books to women entrepreneurs who cannot afford it. Please support her by clicking here!
- You can get in touch with her through her website, @elegant_entre and Instagram
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help