In this podcast, we talk to Sunil Chaula, the Founder and CEO of WiWiGo.com where he shares his knowledge and wisdom of how he came up with the idea of WiWiGo.com, a website providing inter-city cab rental at one way fares.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
He also talks about the challenges he faced and gives a bit of insight about what works as a stress buster for him (and no, it’s not meditation! You have to listen to the show to understand this!)
Resources that Sunil mentions in the show:
- www.WiWiGo.com — his company where you can use for booking intercity cabs at one-way rates!
- www.brandbucket.com — website to get creative ideas for your domain name
- You can search for his full name “Sunil Chaula” to find him on Facebook and LinkedIn
- You can follow him @TapedOut on twitter
- Sunil recommends that you read Paul Graham’s articles at www.PaulGraham.com to get ideas and inspirations about starting up
- He also recommends that you read Neil Patel’s blog to get knowledge about marketing
This was such a great episode and I would like to thank Sunil again for sharing his knowledge, wisdom and gyan with our listeners.
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed