“People need affordability and convenience!”
“Keep in mind how your user is behaving…and what market you want to target…”
“This is my idea, this is my company and I’ll make this big!”
– Purnank Prakash and Mayank Banka , founders of Tacnik (platform for your gaming needs)
In this week’s episode, we chat with Purnank and Mayank, the founders of Tacnik. This is a platform that is aiming to be a one stop solution for all you gaming needs! They do this by renting out not only consoles and games, but even TVs as well as setting up the systems at your place!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Both the founders are avid gamers and saw a pain point when they couldn’t afford gaming consoles! Thus the idea of a platform for catering to gamers and gaming needs was born. They also chat about how they have successfully used data analytics to grow their startup. They did this by removing the security deposit. So, yes, you can rent games without any deposit from them! And the episode contains a primer on data analytics for startups, so don’t miss listening to this!
We also answer some trademark and copyright related questions at the end of our show. If you have a question, Simply use the hashtag #AskMarcas and ask your question on Facebook and Twitter
Following are the resources that Purnank and Mayank mention:
- Tacnik – A portal for all your gaming needs. Hire consoles, games etc. without any security deposit!
- Resources that the founders recommend to learn more about data analytics – “MoneyBall” and “Free Courses on Coursea”
- You can reach out to Purnank via Linkedin and Mayank via Linkedin. Or simply call them via their company contact details
- Data analytic tools that they recommend – Google Analytics, Heap, Flurry, Cloud.io and Clicktale
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help