“Why would customers choose you over the competition?”
“If your family understands your passion…they stand behind you”
“Co-founders are like the pillars of a building”
– Buddha Dev Burman and Rohini Gahlaut, founders of 4SLearning(revolutionizing education by requiring neither internet, nor electricity or even a building!)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Buddha and Rohini, the founders of 4SLearing. This is a startup that promotes learning via their box. The main features of this box is that it doesn’t need any electricity, internet or wait, even a building! A class can be taken under a tree. This startup truly has the potential in revolutionizing education!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Buddha and Rohini talk about their long journey before starting 4SLearning. Rohini handles the teaching side. Buddha takes care of the technology. This company has already won several awards, including many from the government. The founders give us great advice and this is an absolutely incredible episode that you don’t want to miss!
Following are the resources that Rohini and Buddha share with us on the show:
- 4SLearning – Truly revolutionizing education with their 4S box. Check out their site to know more!
- Book that they recommend are “The Power of Broke” by Daymond John (Sharktank and Fubu), “The Promise of a Pencil” by Adam Braun and “Jugaad Innovation..” by multiple authors
- Contact Buddha via Linkedin, follow him @buddha_db or email him via buddha AT 4slearning.com
- Contact Rohini via Linkedin, follow her @ed_n_tech_ro or email her via rohini AT 4slearning.com
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Do you like the concept of 4SLearning? Do you think this has potential in revolutionizing education? Buddha, Rohini and us would love to know. Drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com. Alternatively use the comments box below!
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed