“Humans consume four things. Food, Air, Water and Content!”
“Don’t just consider CPC; consider CPM too”
“You need to have a really good growth team in your startup”
– Vishnu Saran, founder and CEO of 23Yards (startup that provides growth hacking services for startups)
This week, we catch up with the founder and CEO of 23Yards. We talk in-depth about growth hacking and how startups can do this successfully. Vishnu’s company is pretty new, but he has a ton of experience behind him in the field, having worked as marketing and growth hacking lead for several startups.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
There is some fantastic pieces of advice that Vishnu gives on the show. Growth hacking is complex, but doable. Vishnu gives simple steps that is easy for startups to use and incorporate into their own growth strategy. Any company serious about scaling and growing should listen to this and implement the techniques mentioned on the show.
Following are the resources that Vishnu mentions on the show:
- 23Yards – Growth hacking service (mainly for startups)
- Vishnu mentions a ton of resources on the show. These include:
- Great video resources – “Business Insider Videos“, “Gary Vaynerchuk channel“
- Software resources – “Mailchimp“, “Hubspot” and “Shopify“
- Check out “David Arno’s growth tribe” for some great input on Growth hacking as well as Google “Neil Patel Growth Hacking” for some great videos. Neil Patel is also going to be a guest on FoundersGyan soon!
- Books – “The Dhando Investor” by Mohnish Pabrai and “The Go Giver” by Bob burg and John David Mann
- Reach out to Vishnu via email – Vishnu AT 23yards.com or Linkedin or call/whatsapp him at +91 98482 94152
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Did you like this show? Do you think you can do growth hacking based on this podcast? What more would you like to know about growth hacking? Vishnu and us would love to know, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed