“It’s not processes that are important, it is the individuals and the interactions…”
“Do something that you love, you’ll not feel the pain!”
“No product is good enough!”
– Saifudeen Khan – founder of TechieJack during our discussion on “Delivering the Agile way”
Firstly, I’m super excited today to be bringing to you a topic that is relevant for all startups. Today’s topic is “Delivering the Agile way”. And we are talking with Saif, who is the founder of a startup that provides technology help for other startups. So, who better than to learn from than an expert?!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Saif started his venture after 15 years in the corporate sector. He is currently consulting for other startups and also working on a startup product that is yet to be launched. Saif gives us actionable tips, tricks and pitfalls with regards to delivering the agile way! This is a power packed episode that is a must for all startups! So what are you waiting for? Learn all about Delivering the Agile way by clicking the play button above!
The resources mentioned in the show are:
- TechieJack -The founder’s startup that provides technology help to other startups
- Check out Saif’s blog over at The TechieJack Blog
- Books that Saif recommends are “The Art of the Start” by Guy Kawasaki and “Startup Focus” by Phil Morle and others
- Get in touch with Saif via email – Saif AT techiejack.com or Linkedin
Finally, please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help