“Don’t think about what your product looks like, think about what the problem is!”
“It’s good to tackle the largest problem on your plate in the morning”
“It’s really important to make sure that you dedicate a certain part of your day to focusing on the bigger picture”
– Sanna Vohra, founder and CEO of “Indear” (putting the inspiration and fun back into wedding planning!)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Ms. Sanna Vohra, founder and CEO of Indear. This is a startup that can be best described as an inspirational wedding planning portal. The portal also aims to put the fun right back into wedding planning! How cool is that? Turning a stressful experience into an enjoyable one! It’s a brilliant idea and well executed!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Sanna talks about her past experience as an analyst at investment banking and her early brush with entrepreneurship. She then goes on to talk about how she believes Indear was formed partly out of coincidence and partly out of destiny! Though being a young entrepreneur, she gives great wisdom to all would be founders! This is one episode that you don’t want to miss.
Resources that Sanna mentions on the show
- Indear– This is your one stop portal for all wedding planning! It takes the stress out and actually makes wedding planning fun!
- Books that Sanna recommends are — “Zero to One” by Peter Thiel and “The Hard Thing About Hard Things” by Ben Horowitz
- Reach out to Sanna via her LinkedIn Profile or follower her on Twitter @sanna_vohra
- You can also reach her via email – Sanna.Vohra AT Indear.in
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help