“Everything else doesn’t matter if the customer isn’t willing to pay”
“Once you have data in front of you, you can strategize well”
“Go and take advice from the right people for the right things”
– Manoj Surya, founder of “Zenty” (helping communities find sponsors for their events!)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Mr. Manoj Surya, founder of Zenty. This is a startup that helps communities find sponsors for the events that they run. The entire concept is online which makes it that much more easier for other startups and communities.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Manoj talks about his past experience with other online communities. He goes on to describe how he understood that his passion is around communities. He then decided to come up with a way to help them! Manoj also goes in-depth about a few basic steps that every startup needs to follow in order to be on the path to success. You’ll have to listen to the episode to find our more. You can also understand a bit more about how communities find sponsors for their events through the platform!
Resources that Manoj mentions on the show
- Zenty – If you run a community, check them out to understand how they help communities find sponsors! Maybe your event could be sponsored next!
- Books that Manoj recommends are — “Lean Entrepreneur” and “Lean Startup“
- Manoj also recommends a podcast! His poison of choice is “Startup School Radio” by Y Combinator partner Aaron Harris
- You can reach him via @manojsurya3110 or email via manoj AT zenty.co
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help