“My personal mission in life is to be able to assist 100,000 people to be entrepreneurs”
“The role of an entreprenuer (in the startup journey) is to take off as many risks off the table as possible”
“A product is just a starting point, not a business…”
– Prajakt Raut, Founder of Applyifi.com (Helping startups get small rounds of funding)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Mr. Prajakt Raut, co-founder of Applyifi. This startup helps early stage startups get small rounds of funding that are < Rs. 1 crore. This is a difficult situation for any startup and Applyifi simplifies this issue through the means of an online process that includes scorecards, pitch decks, access to incubators etc.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Prajakt gives tons of wisdom and insight for would-be founders. He gives superb ideas for would-be founders based on his experience as an evangelist on what investors look for in a startup. He also talks a bit about how founders should “…work 5 days in your business and 1 day on your business” in order to be successful.
Resources that Prajakt mentions on the show
- www.applyifi.com — Helps startups get small rounds of funding! If you’re an early stage startup in need of funding, do check them out.
- Prajakt recommends books by Mr. Subroto Bagchi
- Prajakt runs his own blog called “The Hub for Startups” where he regularly contributes articles that are useful for any founder
- He recommends that founders should be aware of happenings in the startup world by following sites like YourStory and Inc42
- Connect to Prajakt via LinkedIn or via Twitter @prajaktraut
- You can also email him at startup AT applyifi.com
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help