“If I was to do it all over again, I would move this MVP in-house much faster”
“Whatever you do, do it with love….it will show!”
“Keep a very close eye on cash”
– Dheeraj Sharma and AnanthaKrishnan G – founders of PlayAblo, during our discussion on “How to move technology in-house after an MVP”
Our topic today is very relevant to almost all startups. The topic for the day is “How to move technology in-house after an outsourced MVP”. And we are talking with Dheeraj and Ananth, the founders of PlayAblo. This is the second time the founders are being featured on our show. You can check out their first appearance at “Overview to building a gamification platform“. The founders themselves had to move technology in-house after their MVP; so who better than to talk about this topic?
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
The founders talk to us about their own journey and things to keep in mind while doing this important piece of work. They gives us actionable tips, tricks and pitfalls to overcome to successfully move technology in-house. This is a power packed episode that is a must for all startups! So what are you waiting for? So, go ahead and click the play button above!
Following are the resources mentioned in the show:
- PlayAblo – website of the founders; the site is a gamification platform focused on education for kids.
- Google Store App – You can check their app out for free on the Play Store
- You can check out their previous appearance on FoundersGyan on building a gamification platform here
- Books mentioned on the show:
- “Managing change within IBM’s complex supply chain” – a pdf publication by IBM
- “The Hard Thing About Hard Things” by Ben Horowitz
- Reach out to AnanthaKrishnan via Linkedin
- Reach out to Dheeraj via Linkedin and follow him @dheerajgosharp
- The founders can also be reached via curious AT playablo.com
Finally, please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Did you like this show? Do you get actionable items from this episode? Do you think you’ll be able to move technology in-house easily based on this episode? Did you think this episode gives practical advice? Dheeraj and Ananth and us would love to know. Hence, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed