“Work hard and believe in yourselves”
“Why to build something completely new when it’s already existing and done in a really good way by somebody else”
– Ambarish Kumar, CTO and co-founder, KalimbaRadio; (a music player that provides on-demand Zambian music to fans around the world!)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Mr. Ambarish Kumar, co-founder and CTO of KalimbaRadio. This is a startup that provides on-demand Zambian music (and African music) to fans around the world. Ambarish talks about how the founding team’s love for music united them to come up with this idea
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Ambarish talks about how this team has made it even though the founders are in different locations. He talks a bit about the future plans and how Zambians around the world can now even their favorite tracks on the app/website. In simple words, KalimbaRadio is disrupting the radio industry in the Zambian and African markets. This is surely the future of African music streaming!
Resources that Ambarish mentions on the show
- www.KalimbaRadio.com — On-demand streaming of Zambian music.
- KalimbaRadio is available on the web, Google Play Store and Blackberry World
- Get in touch with Ambarish by email — ambarish AT kalimbaradio.com
- Ambarish is active on Twitter and you can contact him @ambarishkrsah
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help