“Don’t let your idea(s) evaporate!”
“Key to success is to build a great team!”
“We’re trying to organize the (mostly unorganized sector) of hyperlocal household services!
– Pramod Hegde, CEO and Founder,Bro4U.com; (a startup that helps simplify people’s lives by providing an array of hyperlocal household services at your doorstep!)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Mr. Pramod Hegde,the founder and CEO of Bro4U. This is a startup that provides hyperlocal household services at your doorstep! Pramod talks a bit about his background and how he got inspired to create this service while working in a corporate environment when he saw his colleagues struggling in getting such services!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Pramod also talks about how Bro4U is doing their bit of social service by recruiting transgenders to promote their app. Pramod also gives great advice for would-be founders on how to go about ideating and then transforming the ideas into a reality.
As part of this podcast, we’re happy to announce that there is a Rs.300 off for any service when you use the Bro4U app. The code is there in the podcast, so you have to listen to it if you want Rs.300 off!
Resources that Pramod mentions on the show
- www.bro4u.com — Currently available only in Bangalore; check them out if you need household services like plumbers, carpenters etc. Note that you can get Rs.300 off if you listen to the show as there is a coupon code as part of the podcast
- Pramod recommends “Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson” as he found it to be a great read!
- Pramod recommends tools like “TeamViewer”, “Whatsapp Groups”, “Facebook Groups”, “Dropbox” and “OneDrive” for all your startup needs. They’re cheap and extremely useful
- Get in touch with Pramod by email — pramod AT bro4u.com
- Pramod is active on Twitter @pramodhegde and also on LinkedIn
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help