“We started randomly going into temples and started pitching them (the priests) the idea”
“Do not wait to learn something new to implement it…”
“Follow your heart”
– Nikhil Jois, Tejovanth (TJ) and Setu, founders of Eventosaur (platform that helps you with event logistics)
In this week’s episode, we chat with the founder trio of Eventosaur. This is a platform that helps you get event logistics done smoothly. This is done by the platform providing services like priests for pujas, caterers, venue decorators and so on. The trio get into their story of how they had issues while organizing poojas and how this led them to creation of the platform.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
We get into the importance of usability testing and also user persona creation on this show. The founders also talk about their steady but explosive organic growth and there are plenty of takeaways for other founders. This is a must listen episode for both would be founders and people running their own startups!
Following are the resources that the trio mention:
- Eventosaur – Platform to get all your event logistics done smoothly
- Finally, plenty of resources were mentioned on this show.
- Websites – Moqupus, UserTesting and The Beginners guide to SEO
- Podcasts – Tim Ferriss show, YC radio, Talk Python to me
- Books – Zero to One by Peter Thiel, Tribes by Seth Godin, Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris and Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Others – Eventosaur Blog, YC Videos on Youtube
- Also, you can reach out to them via Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Links below
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help