“Not everybody has the time and patience to go to a financial planner”
“Great and successfull ideas are nothing but generation of our own needs”
“Think Big and Think Positive”
– Charu Hastir, founder of “TheRitePlan” (a DIY financial portal)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Charu Hastir, the founder of “TheRitePlan“. This is a DIY financial portal that can help you invest wisely and properly. Note that there is a 50% off on all their plans and the code is available as part of the podcast!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
A CFP by professsion, Charu talks about her own journey before her startup. She mentions how she saw so many customers not knowing the basics of finance and that prompted her to solve this problem. Charu is a breed of young women entrepreneurs who’re changing the startup scenario of India and we’re proud to bring you this show!
Following are the resources that Charu shares with us on the show:
- TheRitePlan – Do you need help with investing? This is a DIY financial portal to help you. Note that you can get 50% off on all their plans if you use the code available in the podcast (you need to listen :))
- Charu recommends the following books for entrepreneurs — “48 laws of power” by Robert Greene and “Zero to One” by Peter Thiel
- She also recommends “The Seven Stages of Money Maturity” by George Kinder as a good read for beginners on the finance side of things.
- You can reach out to Charu via charu.hastir AT gmail.com and @RitePlan
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help