“One has to identify their specific audience…before even the pitch”
“Always ensure that you’ve budgeted for your rewards + logistics cost”
– Satish Kataria, founder of Catapooolt – a platform that helps in crowdfunding for startups
Firstly, I’m super excited today to be bringing to you a topic that we believe is super useful to all startups. I’m joined by Satish Kataria, the founder and Managing Director of Catapooolt. Satish is also credited with getting crowdfunding into India via his platform. So, hang on to your seats, you’re in for a great treat!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
We dive right into the topic without any small talk. To start with, Satish de-mystifies crowdfunding for startups. He breaks up the entire process into the simple steps that anybody can easily follow. Finally, this is a power packed episode filled with tips which you can implement in your own startup; even if you’re not actually crowdfunding as such. Hence, don’t miss this episode!
Following are the resources that Satish mention on the show:
- Catapooolt – Crowdfunding for startups and everybody else!
- Satish recommends Krowdster to help identify influencers for your own crowdfunding campaigns
- Especially relevant are a couple of ebooks that have been provided by Satish. These give you tips and tricks to successfully crowdfund. The books are downloadable. They’re “Crowdfunding and Community Engagement Powerbook” and “Collaboration Power Book“
- Finally, you can reach out to Satish via Linkedin, follow him on Twitter @satishkataria. You can also email him – satish AT catapooolt.com
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help