In this week’s episode, we talk to Abhishek and Rajat Talwar, two techie brothers who founded PoolMyRide.com – a car and ride sharing app. They share their knowledge and journey so far and how they’re on the path of being problem solvers rather than problem creators!
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
We had such a great time putting this episode together and Abhishek and Rajat come clean on things that nobody, not even their close friends know about! You have to listen to the episode to find out more. They also talk about the future of PoolMyRide and the exciting things that are in store for their users
Resources that Abhishek and Rajat mention on the show:
- www.PoolMyRide.com — free ride and car sharing. Try it out now!
- www.zencastr.com — This is a special shout-out from my side to a very cool tool for recording interviews over Skype. It’s in beta and free to try out!
- Rajat recommends Jiro dreams of Sushi as a must-watch for budding entrepreneurs
- Abhishek recommends The Mastery Manual by Robin Sharma as a good resource for would be founders.
- Rajat is available on twitter @rtalwar26
- Abhishek can be reached on twitter @robintalwar88
Bonus Tip: Abhishek’s gyan (Advice) was in Hindi and for non-hindi folks, it roughly translates to “”when techies come out for a break during work and talk amongst themslves and crib ‘I’ll leave this company’, Leave it and try something on your own and see where it leads you”
We had a great time producing this show and hope you enjoy listening to it too.
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help