“Make sure you work for your interest”
“Live simple, but think big!”
“Try to engage your mind elsewhere so that you don’t stress out”
– Jayanth Dev, founder of “Brew & Chew” (Google’s #1 Ranked Bengaluru’s best food blog!)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Jayanth Dev, founder and CEO of “Brew & Chew“. This is Bengaluru’s best food blog (per Google ranking). Jayanth talks about his long journey from being a foodie to running a successful blog. He also talks about how he got the inspiration for this blog based on his previous blogs which were also about food and drinks
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Jayanth’s experience as a content developer and community manager helps him tremendously in his current venture. He also talks about some valuable tips for new entrepreneurs and how he deals with critics. I personally learnt so much from this interview and I hope you do too.
Following are the resources that Jayanth shares with us on the show:
- Brew & Chew – Bengaluru’s best food blog. Now, also order food from their WOW store
- You can get in touch with Jayanth through a ton of different channels (after all he’s #1 in social media):
- Facebook, @brewchew_india, Pinterest, Youtube
- Google plus, Linkedin, Snapchat –> brewchew & Whatsapp 9590870441
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Have you used Brew & Chew? Do you agree that it is Bengaluru’s best food blog? Jayanth and us would love to know, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
Subscribe via iTunes, Stichter Radio, RSS Feed